Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Photo Job

Monday I did a photo shoot of my sister Kaytlynn. I'm still learning about taking pictures and I am NO WHERE near professional grade, but I had a fun time taking her pictures. Kaytlynn has really LONG red hair and she chopped it off minutes after this photo session. I have a lot of pictures to show because I had a fun time, so scan through :) I later went to do some photo work for my little sister Adrielle's boss who owns Lauren Brooks Cosmetiques. It was fun to see all of this fun makeup, I want it all! And it's natural and good for your skin. I have some of her cream foundation, which I'm really excited to use!




3 comments:

Amy said...

Those turned out good Erica!! They look professional! I love that they look so clear and vibrant! Good job! Your sister looks beautiful!

Home for Rent said...

she's gorgeous! great pictures!

Sariah Ellsmore said...

Erica these pictures are Fantastic!! you are so talented!xo-S