Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm waiting....

Ok, so I've been working out as much as I can right now and I'm not losing ANY weight. With an instant gratification type of life that we have all been raised in, it is sooo hard to wait to become thin again. I HATE being fat as much as anyone else does. I need to figure out the best way to get into shape. There are so many videos that say that they are the best way to get into shape, same with equipment. I guess variety is the best thing but it's hard to get a good workout when you have a 5x5 of space. I want to get something that is quick and effective. My body doesn't need this extra weight so I feel like it should just slide right off. I've already made the sacrifice of my body stretching out to have this kid why do I have to stay fat too?

So here are my goals:

I want to lose 25-30 lbs by May-June

I think it is totally do-able. I just need to stay focused on eating healthy. I think that is (like most people) the biggest challenge. The hubs LOVES his junk food (big surprise, that is all he ate growing up!) and it's hard not go get into food like that when he is eating it and keeps it in the house.
I think I will de-junk the house and see how things go from there. Good luck to me! Skinny Me here I come!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hang in there kiddo. : ) I think you look great! Being a mom is def a sacrifice! (Not that I would know) but I know how hard it can be when your body is not your own anymore! Man boys have it so easy.