That is right! I'm down 10 lbs in less then 2 weeks. I've been eating a really lean diet and walking 2-3 miles every day. Plus working out at home doing exercise videos (almost everyday) I really am pleased with my determination to watch what I eat and to make sure that I don't skip a day on working out. I'm hoping that I can lose another 15 and if I'm really hard core then I'm hoping for a total of another 25 (but I'm giving myself all the way to summer to complete this goal) I know that I have to take it one day at a time, but those are my goals and it feels great to get to make it to the first mile stone in losing the 2nd bebe-bebe weight.
I thought that this clip was funny because I totally do this the only level place for me to get weighed is by my front door, I will strip down to as little as I can and stand on the scale when no one is around. Good thing I always lock the door so Ben can't just walk in and surprise me...and scare our neighbors ;)
Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Congratulations!! That's so exciting. If only I could be so determined. :)
Congrats! I bet you look amazing!!
Post a Comment