So there are MANY things in life that are uncomfortable...I will focus on two that have recently been effecting my life. First....FAMILY DRAMA. I hate it! Seriously who needs it. I grew up with the attitude that if it is causing stress in your life then odds are you don't need it. (Whatever it is) If it's worth the headache then you usually won't mind the drama that it is causing in your life. There are many times where I feel like the drama families cause isn't worth it! I have friends that I LOVE WAY more then some of the people I have to deal with in my family(I'm not sorry to say this, but it is the total truth, if you don't like it then stop reading my blog!!)...and there is a lot LESS drama that is caused by them. I vote, no more drama! Or no more family! (only the ones I don't like)
Second un-fun thing I've had to deal with lately...Checking to see if you have swine flu. So last week is was SUPER SICK (which is why I haven't written in a while) so I go into the doctors because I had a fever of 102.9 for 2 or 3 days. Doctor tells me that I probably have swine flu so I need to go to the hospital to get it checked out. So have to wear a mask so I don't spread my germs (which I totally didn't mind, I would want some like me covered up) I'm getting the stare-down from everyone I'm passing....(Hello people I'm in a hospital there are a lot of sick people here I'm not the only one!) I can't help but think do I have something else on my face besides this makes?! Stop looking at me! I go to the 3rd floor to the respiratory therapy room where I'm told to lay down on the bed for the swine flu check. A man walks over to where I'm laying down and says "I'm going to put salt water down your nose and then I'm going to suck it back out with this hose, this will make your eyes water a little bit"...Great this man wants to suck out my boogers, and it's going to hurt...I'm already feeling shitty but this looks fun (not). Salt water in (I gag) here comes the nostril sized vacuum...Did he say this was going to be really bad and make me cough and choke then make my nose bleed for 30 minutes later? Or did he say it would only make my eyes water a little bit? Oh yes then we didn't get enough from that first side so lets go back in there and stab around a bit more. I was handed a tissue to hold over my nose and told I was done and that I could leave. I didn't even get a sucker for being brave. Lame.
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Can totally, 100% sympathize with the family drama part. HATE IT. It is so unfortunate that we can't change people... haha
I'm sorry sweetie! Remember that you have awesome family like me (ha ha not to sound too full of myself)! Did you find out if you had swine flu??!
Post a Comment