Since the hubs is going to law school it means that for 3-4 years funds will be really tight. Since they will be tight I want to be able to have enough to prepare for the years minimalism. I've noticed a BIG decline in my trendiness since I've become a mom. Mostly because I don't want to buy more "fat" clothes (which is why I'm trying to lose the post bebe weight!) What is it about getting your hair done, and a new outfit that just makes you feel great?! I haven't bought any new clothes in a while because I have a lot of clothes that I can fit into when I've lost the extra lbs but I just want to have some new things...these are some of the fun new things that I've been looking at



I can't wait until I'm skinny enough where I can feel cute in smaller sized clothes :)
No comments:
Post a Comment