Please understand that before reading the remainder that I'm NOT projecting this out to anyone. I am talking about the general population!
One of my BIGGEST problems right now is making it to church, I want nothing more then to be able to make it to church every week. Since the break out of the Swine flu my family has had a hard time remaining healthy. This year we have been more sick then we have EVER been in the 5 years that I have been married combined! I have spent weeks and weeks at home not letting my kids and my self interact with others because I did not want to spread the illnesses around. I feel that if a parent is sick or a child is sick the WHOLE FAMILY is carrying the germs of the same illness.
IF YOU OR YOUR CHILD/CHILDREN ARE SICK PLEASE FOR RESPECT OF OTHERS ALL OF YOU STAY AT HOME!
Within less than 48 hrs after going to church I and my son got sick again. I do all that I can to wash my hands and sanitize as much as possible. However my efforts are in vain I feel because sick people or people with sick family members don't stay at home.
I now have some kind of sinus infection with aches and pains which has made it so that I have to try to take care of my family while I'm super sick. I no longer have health insurance so I cannot afford to go see the doctor to get a prescription for whatever is making me sick. I feel bitter and angry at people who think that it is more important to go to church sick (putting others/my family and I at risk for getting illnesses that you KNOW you are carrying) then it is to stay at home to recover (the whole family).
Am I being brash? I think that once you have had to spend as much time in doors away from friends and family because we keep getting sick then you might not feel the same way. Is it that there is something wrong with our bodies that are making it so that we keep getting sick? It's very possible. Do I find it rather ironic that we are not the only family with the same sicknesses? No I don't think that it is ironic, I think that it is others being selfish letting their sicknesses spread because they want to get out of their houses and now once again I'm stuck in mine! So Thank you to whoever it was who decided to spending time socializing while sick.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment