Monday, December 7, 2009
Cherry Red
So I have a major fear of speaking in front of people. (Which is odd because I'm such a chatter box) I don't like having attention where I know people are staring at me, waiting for me to finish what I am trying to say. I was in church (Relief Society) When a question was asked that I had an answer to. I start my answer and as I notice all eyes on my I start to go red. I don't know why I go red, I didn't feel that nervous. Just knowing I'm going red makes me turn red even darker and faster. The blood flow to my face an instant give-away to my insecurity of speaking. Seriously sooo lame! I wish I didn't get so embarrassed, answering a question in front of people I know shouldn't be such a big deal. Sometimes when I know I'm going to be talking in front a big group my lip will twitch, which just makes me feel more embarrassed. Why is speaking in front of people so scary?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I have the same problem! But it is that my voice will start to quiver and I kind of stumble on my words even though I'm not that nervous, it is just that I'm in front of a lot of people. Totally know how you feel.
And your quilt looks amazing! :)
Seriously, I can relate. Public speaking is the number one fear in the world, even over heights, spiders etc! I had to speak in church last week, ugh it was not pretty!
Post a Comment